Have you ever pulled items out of your wardrobe only to find you have nothing to wear with them? Is it because the colours don’t work together? What do the colours you wear say about you? Is it in line with the image and impression you want to project?
Wearing the right or wrong colours can be the difference between looking like you need a sick day or like you’ve just returned from holiday. We’ll discover the colours that flatter you and help you avoid mistakes that end up languishing in your wardrobe, unloved and unworn. Plus, we’ll give you the tools to shop with confidence and build a wardrobe full of pieces that mix and match to create great outfits for every occasion.
How It Works
The workshop will be held in a small group setting, where we will have a group consultation session to discuss how to wear colours and use of coloured accessories to mix and match your outfits. We’ll use colour drapes to assess the best colour palette for you individually and customize it if necessary (some of you are very unique and we understand that). We’ll also work on defining your brand/image presence on how you want your audience to feel about your brand/you. The workshop session is 3 hours. Sign up in the link provided for the group workshop and we will get in touch with you on meeting details.
Workshop is open to participants located in Singapore only. A minimum of 3 pax is required to form the workshop.
- An ombre colour swatch with 210 of your best colours.
- Personalised advice as well as tips and tools to start you on the next phase of your style journey.
Who Is It For?
- You have a brand and you want to create your brand colour persona.
- You would like to ease your marketing efforts with a palette of colours at your finger tips to know what you can use/wear.
- You have a brand colour but you need clarity on what the colours are saying about you, and what you can do about it.
- Styling is not your cup of tea, just colours.
Book your seat now!