Rectangle bodyshape is another very common figure shape. These women have little or no waistline definition. Long-legged and balanced horizontal body types most commonly have this shape. Some hourglass figures may become a rectangle with weight gain and/or maturity.
- Wrap around tops and dresses.
- Fitted, tailored shirts.
- Feminine and fitted tops over a shapely bra.
- Gently tailored jackets.
- Low-waisted trousers with boot-cut or flare style.
- Skirts that are A-line or full shape.
- Bias-cut skirts that create curves.
Great Tops for Rectangle Bodyshape
Deep V-necklines, peplum, scoop necklines.
Great Bottoms for Rectangle Bodyshape
A-lines, full skirt, flare hems.
Great Dresses for Rectangle Bodyshape
Top 5 Wardrobe Must-Haves for the Rectangle Bodyshape…
- A great dress that shapes your waist nicely.
- A well-fitting pair of jeans is a must.
- A long pendant to dress up your tops.
- Belts to define your waist line.
- A nice light-weight shapely coat you can wear over jeans, a dress or to the office.