The second most desirable shape - inverted triangle bodyshape (also know as strawberry shape). The body is larger above the waist than below. It is produced by a proportionally large bust line and small hips. Women who are short in the torso and have long legs are often this horizontal body shape.
- Deep, slim V-necks with just a hint of cleavage.
- Scooped necklines with low-hung jewelry.
- Tunics that fall over the hips with detail on the bottom half or central line.
- Tailored jackets with slim lapels and a single button that flare slightly at the waist.
- Wrap-over dresses with deep V-neck.
- Low-hung chunky belts that rest on the hips.
- Fuller skirts.
- Wide-leg or boot-cut dark denim jeans.
Great Tops for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Great Bottoms for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Great Dresses for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Top 5 Wardrobe Must-Haves for the Inverted Triangle Bodyshape…
- A great well fitted and supporting bra.
- Tops with a slim V-neckline or deep scoop.
- The boot-cut or wide-leg pants to provide curves to the bottom half.
- Little Black Dress, once you have found the perfect one, you will look a million dollars!
- A nice longer necklace/pendant to slim down your upper body.