Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/stylebyj/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
The second most desirable shape – inverted triangle bodyshape (also know as strawberry shape). The body is larger above the waist than below. It is produced by a proportionally large bust line and small hips. Women who are short in the torso and have long legs are often this horizontal body shape.
- Deep, slim V-necks with just a hint of cleavage.
- Scooped necklines with low-hung jewelry.
- Tunics that fall over the hips with detail on the bottom half or central line.
- Tailored jackets with slim lapels and a single button that flare slightly at the waist.
- Wrap-over dresses with deep V-neck.
- Low-hung chunky belts that rest on the hips.
- Fuller skirts.
- Wide-leg or boot-cut dark denim jeans.
Great Tops for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Halters, V-necklines, thin lapels.
Great Bottoms for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Great Dresses for Inverted Triangle Bodyshape
Top 5 Wardrobe Must-Haves for the Inverted Triangle Bodyshape…
- A great well fitted and supporting bra.
- Tops with a slim V-neckline or deep scoop.
- The boot-cut or wide-leg pants to provide curves to the bottom half.
- Little Black Dress, once you have found the perfect one, you will look a million dollars!
- A nice longer necklace/pendant to slim down your upper body.
In summary, the key to dressing an Inverted Triangle body type is to balance your broader shoulders, chest and back with your narrower lower body to create more of an hourglass effect. This is achieved by choosing clothes that add curves to your hips and bottom while creating a more defined waist. Your beautiful, shapely legs are your best asset, so don’t be afraid to show it off!
I love hearing from you, if you have any feedback, opinions or questions please comment below and If you enjoyed this post and know someone who could do with this information please share it with them by clicking on the share button below.