Rectangle Male Body Type
This torso shape is very straight with no waist definition. This is a very common horizontal body type for men and one that often accompanies weight gain and ageing.
- Fitted tops tailored to your shape at the waist.
- Prints, colour pops and detailing across the chest and shoulders.
- Plain or patterned fabrics that drape well over your body shape.
- Polo-shirts with emphasis on shoulders.
- Horizontal striped shirts in colours, preferably in upper torso area.
- Pleated or flat-fronted trousers.
- Tailored suits, preferably British-cut.
Tops 5 Wardrobe Must-Haves for the Rectangle Male Body Type
- A wide collection of polo-shirts in patterned colours.
- Dress shirts that are fitted or slightly looser (but not baggy).
- Vertical stripe shirts for a slimmer silhouette.
- Gingham, checks or horizontal stripe shirts for a wider appearance.
- Jackets with structured shoulder support.
Continue next page…